Sunday, February 7, 2010

Last Batch of Valentine Cards....


Friday, Marianne and I spent the day at Scrappers Anonymous at their bi-weekly midnite crop.  Gives us a chance to get out of the house, and work with other crafters (addicts) like us.  We arrived about 2:00pm and left right around midnight....Between us we got 16 cards built.

 

I made a batch of four cards like the one above, once again using the Pink Cat Studio Billy and Lily Hearts set.  I colored the images using tombow markers, then mounted on a cuttlebug embossed background.



This is a card that Marianne gave me the plans to, using hearts cut with the cricut, the top one was stamped with an old flourish stamp we have.  The black background on white was a new stamp from Great Impressions that we both really like.

Now I'm off to make a birthday card for Marianne's niece....

No comments:

Post a Comment