Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First start towards this years' Christmas Cards


Yep, we know it's early....

But it's time to get started thinking about Christmas Cards.  I just uploaded a bunch of pics of last year's cards to our flickr.com account.

I built the above two cards during the midnite crop at Scrappers last Friday evening, for a class to be held in July (more info later, or check the Scrappers web site under classes).  Both used stamps from Pink Cat Studio.  The stamped images were embossed before I colored the images using markers.  Then I layered the images and mounted to the card stock.  The gingerbread house uses a background created with a Cuttlebug folder.  (Email me if you need to know which Cuttlebug folder).

More Christmas cards coming shortly....

No comments:

Post a Comment