Monday, November 1, 2010

More Christmas Cards

Marianne and I are trying to get as many Christmas Cards prepared as we can for the upcoming craft shows.  Our first one will be the Strawberry Vale Craft Fair, November 6th and 7th.  The next weekend we'll be at the Tillicum Elementary School Craft Fair, November 12th and 13th.

The past week, we were in Vancouver, BC for her union convention.  While we were over there, we did manage to visit a few craft shops and picked up supplies that we don't see on the island, and we're excited to put them into use.  We also managed to get some cards made there as well (I had over half of our craft room in the back of the pickup).  During the day, while she was at meetings, I had my supervisor looking over my shoulder to make sure I was working:
Actually, I think he was after my morning blueberry muffin, he wasn't giving me much advice for my Farmville....

Pictures of our latest creations can be found at our Flickr.com site (see the link to the right) and I'll post descriptions soon.  Here's one I did with a stamp we picked up at Scrapbook Wherehouse:
The scene stamp is from Stampendous, the saying is from A-Muse.  I heat embossed the scene using Winter Wonderland powder (white with silver glitter), sorry it doesn't show well in the picture.  The saying was stamped with blue pigment ink and heat embossed with clear powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment